ver the past several years, it has been our practice to collaborate with our host parish of All Saints to offer a Wednesday evening Lenten series. For this year Paul Johnson – the interim pastor for the All Saints community – will be taking leadership in a service of prayer for the evening, and different people from the saint ben’s community will be offering a series of meditations on the theme of “bread in the wilderness.” These people have been encouraged to incorporate their own stories into the heart of their reflections, as each does bring a unique perspective on faith, ministry, and the “stuff of life.”
So, do consider joining us at 7:00pm every Wednesday evening over the season of Lent.
- March 16 – Jamie Howison – Jamie is the pastoral leader of saint benedict’s table
- March 23 – Alana Levandoski – Alana is a songwriter and recording artist, whose latest project “Hymns from the Desert” explores themes of wilderness, loss, and new discovery.
- March 30 – Pierre Plourde and Krista Waring – Along with the many other things that fill their shared life, Pierre and Krista have cultivated a long-standing partnership with the community of El Shaddai Baptist Church in Haiti.
- April 6 – Rachel Twigg-Boyce – Rachel is the pastor of House Blend Ministries, an intentional community in the West Broadway neighborhood.
- April 13 – Kalyn Falk – Kalyn is a spiritual director and retreat facilitator, with a particular interest in the embodiment of spirituality and prayer.
- April 20 – Walking the Stations of the Cross